All users need to be registered with Mimeo Digital to access content. The link to access Mimeo Digital page is usually provided to users by their content providers or facilitators. This link is unique with every organization. Once users are on the login page, users will need to select the Sign Up for an Account option to sign up for a new account.
Alternatively, users can go to https://mimeo.digital/#/signup to access the Mimeo Digital Sign Up page.
Sign Up Process
To sign up, the following information needs to be provided:
- In the Name field, a full name should be entered. It is mandatory to enter both the First and Last name in this field.
- In the Email field, a valid email address should be entered. A user needs to enter an active email ID that is currently accessible since all communications from Mimeo would be sent to this email ID.
- In the Confirm Email field, the same email address should be re-entered.
- In the Password field, a minimum seven-character password should be entered. Note that the password should contain at least one number or special character.
- In the Confirm Password field, the password entered in the previous field should be re-typed. This is to ensure that users verify their password once before submitting the password.
- Once all the information is entered and meets requirements, the Submit button on the page gets enabled.
- The Submit button should be selected to complete the sign up process.
- On selecting Submit, a user will go directly to the Mimeo Digital library. At the same time, a verification email is sent to the email account that was entered during the sign up process.
I have entered all the details. But the Submit button is not getting enabled.
If the Submit button is not getting enabled, a user needs to re-check all the information entered on the Sign Up page. Both First and Last name needs to be entered in the Name field. The email ID entered in the Email field should be valid. In the Password field, the password must be seven characters or more and must include at least one number or special character.
I see an alert icon in one of the Sign Up fields. What does it indicate?
The alert icon appears if the information provided does not meet requirements. For example, a user may have entered only the first name in the Name field, when the user should enter both First and Last name. A user needs to hover the cursor on the alert icon to get clarity on the exact information that needs to be entered in every field.
I have entered the wrong e-mail address during sign up. How do I change my e-mail address now?
If a user signed up using an email ID that was not intended but wants to change it, the user will need to first log in to Mimeo Digital using the email ID used for sign up. After logging in, the user can go to Settings and update the Email ID field with the new email ID.